Friday 18 February 2011

I feel super~duper lazy and I'm sorry! All my plan have been scuppered several times over the last few weeks by things that are beyond my control. Little things that throw you out... but Oh well! Never mind! It's the weekend, so I'm going to do my best to enjoy it!

Tomorrow will be my new hair day. I'm going purple! O.o So it will be rather interesting. I'm also hoping to get some sewing in! These cuffs and pendants won't make themselves! I also have some headbands waiting for so elaborate decoration!

I have idea's whizzing round my head it can be hard to keep up with it all, but I have been jotting some things down.. Meanwhile I have been working on my new Bracelet and Necklace designs.
I Love them! They're made with white vinatge glass beads, a mixture of buttons and a charm. I'm really hoping to get some children's ones done as well. The one about has a lovely Bambi charm on it. I shall be adding them to folksy soon.. as last weekend went to pot! :s

I've had a pretty good week though. Monday was quite lovely. I received a big card and a hello kitty bedwarmer for valentines day ^_^ and I also got me a Blackberry (I never thought I'd say that) and since then my week has been lovely for the most part!

But I will leave you with a (not so fantastic) picture of my adorable cat Cyril on Tuesday as I was trying to get some work done! Apparently my bed belongs to him and if I sit on it I have to fuss him. That's the Law!!

No comments: