Saturday 3 March 2012

Hello Spring

It almost seems like spring has come early, although it’s only the beginning of March. The last few weeks have been rather busy for me. I’ve been settling in to my new job, creating new ideas and having some MAJOR de~cluttering sessions with my room. It’s still not complete, but it’s really taking shape which is the main thing.
My main aim is to get organised! Me and that word have never gone together very well before, but I am determined to make a more permanent bond with it. I don’t want to be over organised though as I am far too spontaneous for that and I like to do a lot of things on the spur of the moment. I’d just like to get organised enough so getting normal everyday stuff done is the easy bit..
To spur me on I made this “Time To Get Organised!!!” Treasury… I hope you like it as much as what I enjoyed creating it.
Anyway I’ve made a start… it’s nowhere near complete yet and there is still a lot of ‘stuff’ hanging around that needs sorting, but it’s a BIG improvement on what it was :)

New purple letter rack and my new vivid pink and orange desk tidy.. I can't believe how much they've helped organise me already. 

Storage boxes.. these are only part of the way to being organised. that's why it's still quite messy, but im getting round to labelling them too :)
Besides getting organised I’ve been getting creative too!! I have a stack of new pretty buttons to play with and although the Jubilee is in June. I thought I’d get some designs in early. My first design is this ‘Blighty‘ bracelet. These along with matching earrings and necklaces should be available online this weekend.

Blighty Bracelet
I also have a few other designs under way, some for the Jubilee and some for the spring, they should be previewing over the next month.
Although there’s probably plenty more to tell you. I am having a ‘la-la’ moment and can’t remember what it was.. I’m even struggling to remember how to spell! So I best leave you with this ‘Sweet Green Grass‘ Treasury.. so you can also say “Hello Spring!!

No comments: