Monday 19 March 2012

Raindrops, Sunshine and a twist of Rainbow

What I love about spring is the real ‘mish~mash’ of weather we get here in the UK.
OK! So it can be a little annoying when trying to decide what to wear, but it’s just really inspiring when you get to think about it. Rain one minute, bright sunshine the next, even the possibility of snow too! It’s kind of like the rollercoaster of life in a way; up one minute, down the next…
But you can guarantee with such a ‘mish~mash’ of weather you will also find rainbows.. It’s reassuring to know you’ll find them in life too. Even when things seem dark, grey and rather stormy. It can be all too easy to convince yourself that life will always be that way. That nothing good will ever come of it. BUT… There is always a rainbow.. We just sometimes miss it or forget that it’s there. It could be that we need a whole new look on life, we’re more grateful for what we have or that we need to CHANGE in a big way. It might not be easy, but things that are worth it are never easy.
Anyway, while I was thinking about it I thought it would be fun to create an Etsy Treasury to reflect it a little bit.. Here’s my treasury ~ Raindrops, Sunshine and a Twist of Rainbow
I also made a special Mothering Sunday Treasury ~ I ♥ My Mum
So, what else have I been doing? Well I’ve been working on a few new ranges ready for this spring/summer. This ‘Pear Blossom’ Range is just one of them. Hope you like…
Pear Blossom Earrings
Pear Blossom Necklace
Pear Blossom Bracelet

These should be available in my Etsy, Folksy and Webshop in the next week or so. So keep your eyes peeled.
Got lots planned this year so don’t forget to subscribe and keep up to date. Hoping to get some good competitions underway too.. Spread the Wod!! :)

No comments: