Tuesday 24 July 2012

Filled with hope

This weeks Treasury theme is “Filled With Hope”.
Filled With Hope Etsy Treasury
Hope is important in our lives, I’m not sure where I’d be now if I didn’t have any..
It’s been a really busy weekend. I did a fair on Sunday, which was a long but lovely day.. And this week I’m working on a  new website, Something pretty and snazzy! So hopefully that will be up and running soon.
Until then don’t forget to check out my ETSY SHOP and don’t forget to use the coupon “CLOUDNINE” when buying. It will get you 15% off your order.
I’ve added some more super cute stuff to my shop, including this Bead and button bracelets with a keroppi charm. The beads are vintage white glass beads, and the buttons are a mix of new and vintage. It’s only £3.50
Keroppi Bracelet

No comments: