Monday 22 October 2012

Party in Pastels

Party in Pastels
Yay!!! As you may well know, I’m celebrating the 4th year of my facebook page being open. I couldn’t resist putting this treasury together.. Party themed of course, and full of pastels. ( I love pastels at the minute) Please head over and check out the items.. some truly wonderful items.
I was also hoping to get my Christmas items sorted over the weekend, but some stock still hasn’t arrived so I have lots of little angels and trees waiting to go on earrings, but no earrings to put them on! Hopefully they’ll show up tomorrow.
Rugged Heart Necklace
I also made a conscious decision to add some of my semi precious items to my etsy shop. I adore making jewellery with semi precious beads and sterling silver, and thought it was time to show them off a bit more. It also gives people a bit more choice in my shop, when it comes to buying presents. Over the next few weeks I’ll be adding a few more pieces.
Before you leave!!!
There’s still time to take part in the Giveaway… that’s right a giveaway!! It ends on Thursday at Midnight GMT. Enter at these following places:


Don’t Miss Out!!!

See you soon!!!

No comments: