Wednesday 6 July 2011

Summer Break and Birthday Cake!

July is here... The school holidays are looming! Not that it affects me too much, just that my work patterns will tend to change. We're having a bit of a summer break too!

Since I've been driving, we've spent many weekends at craft fairs and being generally busy! The weekend just gone we had 3 event in 4 days and a wedding party thrown in there too! We're almost worn out, so this weekends fair will be our last for a whole month.

We're hoping the next 4 weeks will allow us to catch up with orders, get cracking with new idea's, update online info etc. For me, I'm looking forward to having some time off! I also have a little project to work on...

I've decided to make my own jewellery pouches. I have woven fabic labels for them, cute rainbow coloured ribbon and some lovely fabrics in mind. I made this prototype the other week, while I was waiting for some things to arrive...

It's not perfect yet, but it gives an idea of what I'm aiming for! They should look great when they're sorted.

I'll also be working on more cute bows, some competitions, giveaways, website offers, sales and much more!

This summer is going to be a busy break... I have my Birthday to pretty much kick it off! This Friday infact! Spending the day with my Mum in Derby, then the evening with my lovely BF and my Family.. Then out on to the town on Saturday night to share some drinks with friends.. Really looking forward to it :)

Anyway I'll leave it at that for now and hopefully will be updating with a much more productive blog in the near future! We'll See!

No comments: