Saturday 30 July 2011

Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice

Sooooo, I compiled a super cute Etsy Treasury List!! I thought I'd start with something sweet and girly and I'm really happy with the result.

It's a compilation of cute things I've found over the last few weeks ~ most of which can be found in my 'favourite items' on etsy too! I also have a few favourite shops on there too.. and although I don't always get the chance to buy from them, I adore their makes and decided to share them... Among hese shops you will find TwinkieChan, Kittypinkstars, The Sunshine Daisy, Aselfportrait, Em&sprout and Rubbishtees. I've also discovered more shops, which I think I will be visiting a lot.

I hope that I will manage to get my etsy shop up and running again soon. I'm working on some 'etsy special' collections which will include kawaii jewellery, bows and and some felt plushie friends.. The felt plushie friends will be rather exclusive and on the whole quite rare.

For now you can find me at the following places

http://www.ninefruitspie.co.uk/
www.folksy.com/shops/NiNEFRUiTSPiE
www.facebook.com/pages/NiNE-FRUiTS-PiE-jewellery-and-accessories/84712155299
http://twitter.com/NiNEFRUiTSPiE

If you're a fan on Facebook you could be in with a chance of winning a cute bow too!!

I'll update you about my guinea pigs soon!!

No comments: