Sunday 19 August 2012

All Change... ♥

Hey Folks!
It’s been busy week. I’ve been sorting out my website. I decided to change from my original website and go for something snazzy. I headed over to wix to produce a freebie, and have a link to my Etsy shop for any purchases. Hopefully its temporary and I’ll get another super cool web shop in the future, as well as keeping my Etsy shop.
Anyway, here a quick screen shot of what it looks like, but it would be really great if you could follow the link and pop over and take a peek too! http://www.ninefruitspie.co.uk/
Website Screen Shot
I’ve also made a cute new treasury…. Every Child Needs A Rainbow… ♥
I thought it would be nice to make a treasury full of children’s items, and making it even better, a children’s treasury full of rainbows.
So Here it is
Every Child Needs A Rainbow… ♥

No comments: