Sunday 12 August 2012

Kawaii Koala Crazy


Cute Koala pic I nabbed off google images
Don’t you just love these little guys? Koala’s are fantastic and cute. This week I had been focusing of my koala designs, and thought I should make the most of it.

Kawaii Koala Earrings – £2.50

Kawaii Koala Necklace – £2.50

I made these little guys this week, Kawaii Koala necklace and earrings and I’m working on matching bracelets too! You can find them in my ETSY SHOP and they’re only £2.50 each!! They have little grey faces, sparkly cheeks and coloured noses and ears.. You can get them in 6 different colours too..
This weeks treasury is all about the koala’s too! Don’t forget to head over and check out the different items and shops! Etsy Treasury

Kawaii Koala Treasury
Thanks for reading.. I hope you enjoyed all the Koala fun!
Blessings! ♥

Funny koala pic I nabbed from google images!
Happy Sunday!!

No comments: