Tuesday 18 September 2007

Horlicks! hmmmm


Yes! It's that time of year again for me. As the nights start drawing in, I will be back to my routine of drinking horlicks. I don't really see hot chocolate as a summer drink, but boy have I missed it. It does have to be the malted sort though. you really can't have it any other way. Add some milk to make a sort of paste and THEN add the hot water. Ideally I would make it with hot frothed milk, but unfortunately I neither have the money or space for such appliance to do so. Shame, it would get some use!

Last night was pretty much bliss, I stuck some of my favourite songs on, had some Horlicks and beaded! There can't be much more of a better evening, I tell you. The winter evenings will contain a lot more of this sort of thing too. I feel i can get quite a lot done, yet be relaxed at the same time. snuggle down with my jammy's on and my pink fluff lined slippers. It'll be even better when we start having the fire on. When that happens it won't be long until CHRISTMAS!

But I won't rush it along too quick though, as I have much Christmas shopping to do yet. (Have to start this early because I have a HUGE family). Men are so awkward to buy for too. If they don't drink much, wear ties, like sports or cars your pretty stuffed. Anything you do find for a bloke that does suit is often expensive. Personally I think they should be chuffed to get pink fluffy slippers, I know I would.

One thing I have noticed I do when I 'blog' is babble. I very often do it in real life (?) so I guess it's kinda second nature. I will learn to not babble as much soon I'm sure. But for now i will leave you with the picture of my new coat. Gorgeous is it!


Hugs and many blessings

Claudia
xxxxxx

Psalm 71:22-24

22 I will praise you with the harp
for your faithfulness, O my God;
I will sing praise to you with the lyre,
O Holy One of Israel.

23 My lips will shout for joy
when I sing praise to you—
I, whom you have redeemed.

24 My tongue will tell of your righteous acts
all day long,
for those who wanted to harm me
have been put to shame and confusion.


No comments: